Why Attend ABI Educational Programs?
- CLE/CPE Credit: Attending ABI educational programs allows you to
keep your continuing education requirements up-to-date. All conferences
offer CLE/CPE credit, including ethics.
- Develop Business Contacts: ABI conferences offer the best
networking opportunities in the industry. The Annual Spring Meeting and
the Winter Leadership Conference draw 750 to 1,000 attendees from all
over the country and abroad, while the regional conferences draw
professionals from their respective areas. Each program features leading
bankruptcy judges among the speakers.
- Keep Updated on Recent Bankruptcy Legislation: ABI meetings provide
the latest on legislative changes to the Code and other significant
- Bring the Family: ABI frequently chooses resort locations that
offer guest sightseeing excursions and shopping, as well as golf and
tennis tournaments for attendees.
- Committee Programs: ABI’s committee’s meet every year
at the Annual Spring Meeting and the Winter Leadership Conference.
Getting involved is a sure way to stay abreast of specific topics and
increase your visibility in the industry.
- Cost-effective: ABI educational program registration rates are the
most competitive you will find in the industry.
What Do Previous Attendees Have to Say?
- “I was very impressed with the program and the materials
excellent.” (Winter Leadership Conference)
- “As an insolvency professional, I’m grateful for the
opportunity to be a member of such a prestigious organization. Keep
the great work.” (Bankruptcy Battleground West)
- “I thought this year’s Spring Meeting was the best I
have ever attended. Very well done. Great topics and great
speakers.” (Annual Spring Meeting)
- “This was one of the best seminars I have attended. The
location was great; the topics excellent and the entire format with
of its hospitality was just superb. Because of this nice experience
have agreed to become more involved in ABI and will act as judicial
chair for the BBW 2005 in LA. Thank you for inviting me to this
conference. I would be honored to do it again in the coming
years.” —Mitchel R. Goldberg (Southwest Bankruptcy
- “This is my 4th trip to SWBC. It is getting better each
I plan to come next year.” (Southwest Bankruptcy
- “Excellent conference, better than most that I have
Most of the presentations presented were practical, useful
information” (Rocky Mountain Bankruptcy Conference)
- “This conference was an excellent exposure to bankruptcy
practice for someone like me who is beginning his own bankruptcy
practice!” (Chicago Consumer Bankruptcy Conference)
- “Well organized, good location, good topics, lively speakers
and excellent written materials!” (Southeast Bankruptcy