While the number of large public company bankruptcies is down from
the peak year of 2001, new critical issues are roiling the corporate
recovery waters. Learn how to navigate these seas from an expert faculty
of leading players in law and finance at the Fourth Annual ABI
Conference on Workouts and Restructurings from the Dealmaker’s
Perspective. Earn 7.5-9 hrs of CLE/CPE credit!
- What’s Going on Out There? Analysis of the Current Environment
and When and Why the Next Distress Cycle Will Occur
- Does History Repeat Itself: Is This Chapter 11 a Chapter 22?
- Litigation Support: Are Disenfranchised Constituencies Using
Litigation to Obtain a Post-confirmation Recovery?
- M&A Issues: Sell-side Dynamics
- Chapter 11 Financing: The Current Economic Climate
- Investment Banking Retention Issues and Ethics
- Luncheon with Christopher Buckley