Now in its seventh year, the New York City Bankruptcy Conference
brings together a faculty of bankruptcy judges and practitioners from
the top national insolvency firms. This day-long educational forum is
designed to appeal to both experienced and new practitioners. The
opening judges panel features all the bankruptcy judges from the
S.D.N.Y. and the flexible, repeating format allows you to customize your
personal learning experience.
Offered again is the stand-alone primer course “Bankruptcy
Fundamentals: Nuts and Bolts for Young Practitioners,” offered on
the Friday preceding the conference. At this special program, an
outstanding faculty of judges, academics and practitioners will explain
the fundamentals of bankruptcy. Ramp up your young associates with this
one-day comprehensive program.
- How Do You Put an Insolvent Chapter 11 Debtor to Rest? What Are Your
Alternatives if You Cannot Confirm a “Normal” Plan?
- Developments in Distressed M&A
- Hey, That’s My Property!
- Valuation in All of Its Guises
- What Is Good Faith in Bankruptcy?
- Can They Really Do That??? The Enforceability and Protection of NOL
Injunctions and Third Party Releases in Reorganization Plans
- 2nd vs. 3rd Circuit Precedent
- Nuts & Bolts for New and Young Practitioners