Nuts & Bolts: Bankruptcy Fundamentals for Young
U.S. Bankruptcy Court, S.D.N.Y.
Alexander Hamilton Custom House
One Bowling Green
New York, N.Y.
Chair: Ira L. Herman, Bryan Cave LLP
Friday, May 6, 2005
- Hon. Melanie L. Cyganowski, Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court,
- Hon. Robert D. Drain, Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, S.D.N.Y.
- Kathleen Farrell-Willoughby, Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court,
- Hon. Robert E. Gerber, Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, S.D.N.Y.
- Prof. Edward Janger, Brooklyn Law School
- Sheon Karol, XRoads LLC
- E. Anthony Lauerman III, GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corporation
- Laurence E. Leonard, AlixPartners LLC
- Deirdre A. Martini, U.S. Trustee, Region 2
- Hon. Elizabeth S. Stong, Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, E.D.N.Y.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
General Program for all Registrants: Introduction and Overview,
Basic Bankruptcy Concepts, Electronic Case Filing System and Avoiding
12:00 noon–1 pm
General Session Continued: Jurisdiction and Procedure, Leases and
Executory Contracts and Ethical Considerations
Business Bankruptcy Law Alternatives
Now For The Nuts & Bolts Program!