Now in its twelfth year, the annual Northeast Bankruptcy Conference
brings together America’s preeminent insolvency professionals for
four days of intense learning and fun. Bring the whole family and enjoy
the best Cape Cod has to offer while receiving up to 10 hours of
continuing education credits. Topics this year include:
- Views from the Bench: Supreme Court Year in Review
- Chapter 13 Practice: Modifications and How to Implement Them
- Discharge and Dischargeability Update: What’s Under
§§523 and 727?
- Significant Tax Issues in Individual Cases
- Trial Practice: How to Win Cases and Influence Judges
- Injunctions in Bankruptcy
- Ethics: Who Exactly Is Your Client, How Do You Get Paid (and by
Whom) and How Do You Avoid Getting into Trouble When the Client Tells
You to Do Something That Makes You Feel a Little Queasy?
- The Business of Workouts and Reorganizations
- What’s New in the World of Selling Assets?
- Involuntary Cases: The Pitfalls and Guidance on Best Practice
- Revised Article 9 of the UCC
- Avoidance and Recovery Actions
- Parents and Subs: Issues When a Financially Challenged Company Is
“Part of the Family”
- Seaside Chat
- Circuit Splits: Divergent Precedents and Practices Among the First,
Second and Third Circuits
Plus optional events including a Seal Watch, Kayaking, Sailing in
Hyannis Harbor and a Friday night dinner featuring ABI’s own Indubitable Equivalents!
Register for the Northeast Bankruptcy