Join ABI in Washington, D.C., for its 24th Annual Spring
Meeting, April 20-23, 2006. Top bankruptcy judges and nationally
acclaimed practitioners will convene in the Nation’s Capital for
four days of networking, CLE/CPE programming and headliner
entertainment. Don’t miss a special Friday morning plenary session
where Kathleen Ligocki, president and CEO of Tower Automotive, will
discuss the problems U.S. manufacturers face today. Political pundit
Mort Kondracke is the Friday luncheon program keynote speaker. In
addition, this year’s program features the Tenth Annual Great
Debates on hot topics and, among others, the following educational
- New World of International Insolvencies: Chapter 15 and Beyond
- Professional Compensation in the Post-BAPCPA Environment
- Implementing BAPCPA: More Rules and New Roles
- Judges Roundtable—Hot Splits in the Circuits
- Anatomy of a Health Care Insolvency
- Turnarounds after BAPCPA: Should We All Become Liquidators?
- Asset Protection after BAPCPA: Testing the Limits
- Consumer Lawyer vs. Client: The Ethics of Disclosure after
- Business: Ethics and the Plan Process—When Is the Client
a Fiduciary, and What Does That Mean?
You can also participate in these numerous Educational
Committee Sessions on Friday and Saturday, April 21 and 22. Get involved
committees and earn CLE credit! Register early
and save $80.