6.5 hours of CLE/CPE credit, including 1.25 hours of
ethics credit, are available!
Friday, May 5, 2006
Monday, May 8, 2006
Registration Desk Open
8:00 noon–8:30 am
Conference Chairs’ Welcome
Bankruptcy Reform One Year Later: What’s New in New York Courts
under BAPCPA and Other Developments?
- Substantive Consolidation Update: Is the Doctrine Alive and Well
after Owens Corning?
- Pension and Retiree Claims in U.S. Insolvencies
- Ethics: Conflicts and Conflicts Counsel; Debtor’s Counsel and
Management Duties in Multiple Company Cases
- Litigating Valuation Disputes
- Financing: Are the Goals of Lenders Really Changing?
11:30 am–12:45 pm
Plenary Session: Constitutional Aspects of
the New Bankruptcy Law: Means Testing, Attorney Regulation, Chapter 11
as Involuntary Servitu
VIP Reception for Speakers and Sponsors