What’s New at ABI World?
Online Items of Interest to Financial Advisors Committee Members
- Committee members are encouraged to use the committee listserve to notify fellow members of any new and interesting committee news.
- The newly redesigned newsletter, Cracking the Code, provides articles and online discussion about a variety of bankruptcy issues to ABI members.
- The latest bankruptcy court opinions and circuit case updates are made available at ABI World every week.
- The March issue of the ABI Journal will soon be hitting your mailboxes.
- Looking for a new employee or searching for a new job? Check out the ABI Career Center—the one-stop site for job seekers and employers in the insolvency community. Stop by to set up your personal profile or search the available positions (over 120 on average). Employers are invited to post free job listings and search the job-seeker database for possible candidates.
- Check out the latest Collier Case Update offered at ABI World. Case summaries are available to ABI members.
- The latest edition of the West Bankruptcy Newsletter is now available. Provided by West Group, the newsletter is a weekly update on bankruptcy and debtor/creditor matters.
- Bankruptcy headlines are offered online via Dow Jones’ Daily Bankruptcy Review, The Daily Deal’s Bankruptcy Thursday and the Bankruptcydata.com Bankruptcy Headlines—all available at ABI World for members. And don’t forget ABI’s Daily Bankruptcy Headlines, posted each weekday by 9 a.m.
- Check out previous issues of the Financial Advisors Committee’s newsletters online.